• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page not found

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are my uploaded photos not showing? emergency aid. not caused by I tried every browser.

https://stock.adobe.com/tr/stock-photo/id/509447258

SmartSelect_20220611-224010_Samsung Internet.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Because Turkey is a restricted country. Assets need special vetting, and your assets did not yet go through that process. I would guess that you need a certain number of sales, before Adobe goes through this. Only my best-selling pictures are visible in your region.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast , Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

As @Abambo mentioned, there are restrictions on what images are displayed based on your region.  If you change the country code in the URL to "ca" for Canada or "uk" for United Kingdom, you will see your images.

https://stock.adobe.com/ca/contributor/210899262/osman

As for when the review will happen, that is very hard to say and I don't think anyone can give you a specific timeframe as it seems to be based on how many times your images have been purchased and downloaded.  I only have 8 imag

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because Turkey is a restricted country. Assets need special vetting, and your assets did not yet go through that process. I would guess that you need a certain number of sales, before Adobe goes through this. Only my best-selling pictures are visible in your region.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What will the special review be like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have the slightest idea about that.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As @Abambo mentioned, there are restrictions on what images are displayed based on your region.  If you change the country code in the URL to "ca" for Canada or "uk" for United Kingdom, you will see your images.

https://stock.adobe.com/ca/contributor/210899262/osman

As for when the review will happen, that is very hard to say and I don't think anyone can give you a specific timeframe as it seems to be based on how many times your images have been purchased and downloaded.  I only have 8 images appearing in Turkey.  A couple of those images are my best sellers whilst others have only been downloaded a handful of times.

Best of luck with your sales.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for the information 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines