• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment done but no money recieved in my paypal e-wallet

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I withdrew money eleven days ago, now it's said that the payment was done, but i didn't recieve any money on my paypal e-wallet. What can be the problen?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A similar situation. On adobe they write that the money went to paypal. There is no money on paypal. Russian?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Да

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After getting the notification only, the payment has been scheduled. But still, it will take some time for the payment to arrive to your PayPal account. You'll get a notification from PayPal at that moment.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So am I.  Payment requested on March 1, but money has not yet been received on paypal.  Сould you find out the reasons? Do you have any information?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When payments are transferred from Adobe to my PayPal account, I have to "accept" the payment on my PayPal Dashboard before it is transferred to my bank account. The whole process usually takes about 10 days - up to 7 days for Adobe to send the payment to PayPal, then another 2-3 days for PayPal to transfer it to my bank account. If you still haven't received the payment, you'll have to contact Adobe directly using the Contact Us link at the bottom of your Dashboard page, since we here in the community are not Adobe employees and above no access to your account.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon! The situation is the same. Requested withdrawal of funds on 01.03. money did not come to paypal. As I understand it, they will not come to where and when to catch them. Many thanks.

Добрый день! Ситуация такая же. Запросила вывод средств 01.03. деньги не пришли на Пэйпал. Как я понимаю, они и не придут туда, где и когда их ловить. Большое спасибо.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should contact Adobe contributor support to see your options. Need help? (Stock Contributor Support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines