• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment error

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new Adobestock Contributor. I withdraw last Wednesday, Apri 14, 2021. But today I got a payment error. Help me to check and how to reslove it, please. problems.JPG

(Personal information was removed my moderator)

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

I contacted adobe already, but adobe told me that i have to wait for 1 week until monday. adobe will reslove this problems for me. and i have to inform adobe back if i got my money back.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

I have my money back from my payment error.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue if u found the way how to fix it plz let me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @VFX GUY and @VFX GUY ,

I'm sorry to hear about you experience. Unfortunately the forum is monitored mainly by contributors. For speedy resolution you will need to reach out to Adobe using the contact up at the bottom of your contributor page, or that on your Contributor Account page. 

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted adobe already, but adobe told me that i have to wait for 1 week until monday. adobe will reslove this problems for me. and i have to inform adobe back if i got my money back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell me which mail can I use to contact them, I have the same issue.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contact via chatting on page, last night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The chat is not the preferred method to contact contributor support. The chat is mainly available for customer problems. Contributors should use this link to learn about how to contact Stock Contributor support: Need help? (stock contributor support) 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have got my payment back already from payment error. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Artist Miki ,

Sign in to your contributor page. Scroll to the lower end of the page. On the black menu bar you will see the "contact us" link. Click on it. There you can choose how you wish to contact Adobe.

Payments are done within seven business days. If you do not receive same within the specified time, then you make contact via the above mentioned link. Account related issues are not handled on the forum.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my money back from my payment error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines