• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment for Assets Added to the Free Collection

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had two photos accepted into the free collection, and I received an email saying that I had $10 added to my account, per the agreement.  Just now I got a "correction" to that email saying that you've "added an upfront payment of 10 CREDITS."   I'm a contributor, not a buyer, so I'm not interested in receiving credits.  Can you confirm that we will be getting dollars and not credits, as per the original agreement and email? Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

I moved this to the stock contributor forum.

What is your account's revenues saying? Credits are confusingly used in Adobe Stock's world, as they may represent different things. You get basically 5 credits per free image, which translates in your case to $5. If you are in a different currency area, a credit may be a different value in your local currency.

See here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html

quote "Adobe uses credits to calculate the royalties with 1 cre

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Remuneration for the FREE Collection varies by how you receive royalty payments  -- either USD $5 or 5 credits in your your local currency.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just had exact same thing happen to me, also not interested in recieving credits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved this to the stock contributor forum.

What is your account's revenues saying? Credits are confusingly used in Adobe Stock's world, as they may represent different things. You get basically 5 credits per free image, which translates in your case to $5. If you are in a different currency area, a credit may be a different value in your local currency.

See here: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/getting-paid.html

quote "Adobe uses credits to calculate the royalties with 1 credit = 1 USD = 1 Euro = 0.75 GPB = 7.10 SEK = 4 PLN = 150 Yen. "

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Remuneration for the FREE Collection varies by how you receive royalty payments  -- either USD $5 or 5 credits in your your local currency.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines