• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment not received

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<span;>Last September 27, I withdraw the payment from adobe stoke. I have not received the payment so far. Why has no mail comes? 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Receive my payment.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Hi @siraj udddin ,

It's great you receive your payment. 

If you refer to payment for your files sold, when you request your payment a notification page pops-up to let you know that you will receive your payment within seven working day. Seven working day include two week-end days, totalling nine days. I observe that the payment is sent closer to the ninth day. After the tenth day if you do not receive same, then you'll need to contact Adobe using the contact us at the bottom of your contributor

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Receive my payment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @siraj udddin ,

It's great you receive your payment. 

If you refer to payment for your files sold, when you request your payment a notification page pops-up to let you know that you will receive your payment within seven working day. Seven working day include two week-end days, totalling nine days. I observe that the payment is sent closer to the ninth day. After the tenth day if you do not receive same, then you'll need to contact Adobe using the contact us at the bottom of your contributor page or on your account page.

The forums are monitored mainly by users like yourself, hence we do not have access to your account.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines