Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment "on hold" but I have no message saying why

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I am not sure if there are anyone here who can help me, but the Adobe Helpcentre doesn't seem to have any info on my situation. I am an Adobe Contributor and have sold some images this last month, but after I tried to get my payment to Payoneer it has been stuck at the "On Hold" status for a good while now. 

I have not received any message from Adobe regarding the payment, and I am wondering why it's on hold.Payment_on_Hold.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got my payment, it just took a while it seems! So for anyone else wondering about this, it took from the 29th, to the 6th before the payment was sent to the account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2023 May 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not a long wait. My most recent payment took 10 working days. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I guess I was lucky 😛 
I was wondering more about the status, as it was "On Hold" and there were no information about what the statuses entailed, so I didn't know if it was "On Hold" until I did an action or something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never seen that payment status before and could find no prior reference to it here in the forum, so it will remain a mystery. Perhaps they needed to confirm something on your account before releasing it.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's not a long wait. My most recent payment took 10 working days. 

By @Jill_C

But that was PayPal.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may well be, that there was some communication between Adobe and Payoneer, and that, as long as the details were not clear, your payment was “on hold”.

I'm happy that you got your money, and that's the most important.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines