• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payout

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am a contributor and I requested my earnings a week ago. Under payout history status, it says payment done. But I didn't get my money in my payment method that I chose yet. Do I need to wait few more days or was it an error?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Hi thegratepretty,

Your payment should be done within 7 working days. If your history says its payed, then it is. If you still have not received your payment, please use the contact us at the bottom of your contributor page to contact Adobe about the issue. Please include as much details as possible. 

Account related matters cannot be dealt with here because the forums are public.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thegratepretty,

Your payment should be done within 7 working days. If your history says its payed, then it is. If you still have not received your payment, please use the contact us at the bottom of your contributor page to contact Adobe about the issue. Please include as much details as possible. 

Account related matters cannot be dealt with here because the forums are public.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with me, did you get your payment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Vikas98BC ,

How long since you requested your payout?

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

17 January 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Vikas98BC ,

You should have gotten it within 7 working day. If you still have not received it, I suggest you use the "contact us" at the bottom of your contributor page to reach out to Adobe about it.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm a Contributor on Adobe Stock. May you please help me solve this error, "Sorry, payout could not be completed." Anytime I try to send a payout (example $51.45) to my paypal account, it comes with this exact error. Everything seems to be in order on my contributor account. Even my W-9 is validated. If you cannot help me with this error, may you please forward this to the right person?

Thank you,

George Myska

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @George Myska ,

Once there is not a validation issue and your amount is equal to or exceeds $25.00, and you answer to say you are residing in US, then there should not be a problem with your payout. I suggest you contact Adobe using the contact us at the bottom of you contributor page to reach out to adobe. There is also a contact link when you click on Contributor Account and scroll to the end of the page.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines