Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perfectly FINE photos rejected due "technical issues"

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

The next two photos were rejected due to "technical issues" and I really can't figure out why.

I tested them at 100% size and they are perfectly fine, the resolution is good and the depth of field is appropriate.

I would love to get help as this is the first time I am uploading materials to Adobe Stock.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have kinda the same problem with my first upload. Would be nice if there would be a more detailed information about the "technical issues".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you submit a watermarked photo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it was without watermark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the second picture can never be accepted. Identifiable brands, identifiable property, recognizable people. I doubt the first photo will be accepted, the main subject would remember the day and reconise himself. Adobe does not accept editorial photos, releases are needed for everything. These are NOT technical issues so there must ALSO be technical issues.

Fabian, please share a photo or two. The experts here are experienced and can often help you improve your technique to the point where Adobe acceptance is more likely, if you are willing to repeatedly fail and learn. I think the lack of detailed info, as well as saving time, is a deliberate policy to filter out less experienced suppliers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSC00217.JPG

Here is one photo. Just put the text there for copyright and so. Is it because the background is to blurry? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The blurry background is distracting, and the flower itself isn't exposed properly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. That's criticism I can work with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guy,

Perhaps the white balance could be improved. The images are a little cold-looking, so they could be warmed up a bit.

If you are uploading as editorial content, (unless you are able to do because of an invitation from Adobe), then Adobe does not accept editorial content from normal contributors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines