• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo feedback (non accepted images)

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy there! I just starting to contribute in stock. I am starting with images that I already took before. Some images was accepted and other was rejected. I like to read any feedback and comment to these images.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

AdrianEC_Mia23-0038.jpg - the image appears to be upside down? the bird is underexposed and not in sharp focus, and the white balance is too blue. 

AdrianEC_Mia23-0030.jpg - same here, mostly out of focus

AdrianEC_Mia23-0048.jpg - the flying bird is quite pretty, but sadly not in focus. The white balance also appears to be incorrect

AdrianEC_Tex21-0106.jpg - very blurry and underexposed; a night scene like this really requires use of a tripod 

AdrianEC_Tex21-0108.jpg - same here; blurry, underex

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AdrianEC_Mia23-0038.jpg - the image appears to be upside down? the bird is underexposed and not in sharp focus, and the white balance is too blue. 

AdrianEC_Mia23-0030.jpg - same here, mostly out of focus

AdrianEC_Mia23-0048.jpg - the flying bird is quite pretty, but sadly not in focus. The white balance also appears to be incorrect

AdrianEC_Tex21-0106.jpg - very blurry and underexposed; a night scene like this really requires use of a tripod 

AdrianEC_Tex21-0108.jpg - same here; blurry, underexposed, and the colors appear to be oversaturated

Good luck on your future uploads !

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines