Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo got rejected due to technical problems

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

This is my first time uploading photos to adobe stock. A bit confused about the reviewing processing.

This is the photo that got rejected. I wish to understand why it got rejected and how can I improve in the future. All comments and critics are welcome and appreciated. Thank you!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

If you zoom in to 100-200% you'll see that nothing is in sharp focus. Additionally, you have some blown out highlights, and the composition, with the large out-of-focus bloom on the left, detracts from the focal point, which was apparently meant to be the bee on the bloom.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you zoom in to 100-200% you'll see that nothing is in sharp focus. Additionally, you have some blown out highlights, and the composition, with the large out-of-focus bloom on the left, detracts from the focal point, which was apparently meant to be the bee on the bloom.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! That is helpful! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines