• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photo got rejected

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am new to the adobe stock photos. one of my photos was rejected recently.

what might be the reason?

suggestions plz

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link is really helpful: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/editing-dos-and-dont.html

Don't get discouraged if you are rejected. It's not personal. Many times you will be able to make the required adjustments and re-submit the same picture. It is a great learning process. I have learned a lot about submitting by reading this and seeing what is accepted and what is rejected. Perhaps that image can be reworked and submitted in color. Stay away from filters but you can do a lot of basic image adjustments that will greatly improve your chances.

adobe.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your valuable reply. I will work again and submit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Your image overall is too dark, underexposed. You should increase the exposure. There is no detail in the shadow area, it's just a black mess. It also looks like you have used a bit too much noise reduction - makes the image look a bit like a painting.

It's also not very sharp.

What was the rejection reason given?

Generally, it is not a good idea to submit in B&W.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for your comment.

Reason for rejection: "Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines