• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo rejected due to technical issues..

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have uploaded this photo but got rejected due to technical issues. This was my first post hence need some expert guidance to learn more and fix such problems in future.

Please help me identify the gaps and I will be obliged to you all.

Thanks,

Sayantan

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. WTF is tech issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel it would have been helpful if the reason was mentioned. But, I feel it is processed through a software to determine the quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Human Moderators examine each image; they zoom in to at least 100% to verify focus and artifacts. They can only choose one rejection reason. In this case there are multiple technical flaws including white balance, focus, sensor spots, and underexposed shadows. The composition, with the tree in the middle, is not optimum. Many images are licensed for advertising purposes and it is recommended to compose your images to allow copy space.   

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

A few things I noticed:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. I will try to incorporate the feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The main problem here is focus and depth of field. Landscapes should be taken with f/13 or higher. You want everything in focus. Also the birds in the sky need to be removed. They look like dirt spots. The details (clouds) in the sky need to be brought out. Your signature must be removed. There is also a sensor spot on the right side.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your feedback.

I will try to implement the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines