• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Rejected, feedback appreciated!

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This photo was rejected...I assume it's because the color is a bit too saturated, but I would love feedback

Thank you!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Well, in this case after looking more closely you have noise and chromatic aberration.

Purple fringing on the edges and the sky shows noise:

Inked11. Bulldozer in the wild_noise_LI.jpg

The logo can also be another reason. The moderators do make mistakes, but they also choose just one category, even though they may also be others.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What was the actual rejection reason?

Was it Technical Issues or IP?

I suspect IP due to the fact you have the 'Champion' wording on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reason listed was technical issues, surprised me. When I first saw it got rejected, I also assumed it was becasue of the logo

In your experience, does Adobe ever mislabel this? Maybe it was because of the logo?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, in this case after looking more closely you have noise and chromatic aberration.

Purple fringing on the edges and the sky shows noise:

Inked11. Bulldozer in the wild_noise_LI.jpg

The logo can also be another reason. The moderators do make mistakes, but they also choose just one category, even though they may also be others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The technical issues are probably the very obvious noise levels:

Abambo_0-1609717276192.pngAbambo_1-1609717300542.png

and the chromatic aberration.

The logo will be an IP violation refusal. That's in addition and need to be addressed absolutely before submitting. As stated by @ricky336 , moderators can only flag one refusal reason and they will do so as soon as they see the first problem.

Next time when taking such a picture, lower your ISO. ISO800 is too much for this camera's sensor and there was really no need for a 1/4000s. So you had a lot of room for improvement. The aberration can be easily corrected in Photoshop or similar.  If you did shoot raw, you can try to correct the noise without loosing to much detail (colour noise is not as much a problem as luminar noise). Playing a little bit with the parameters may save the image. Even with the JPEG as submitted here, I could do a good deal of the recover (reducing colour noise, reducing luminar noise, adding some sharpening, removing chromatic aberration) but I amplified the JPEG compression artefacts by doing so). Give it a try.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@ricky336 & @Abambo thank you both very much! I appreciate the feedback, and I will definitely look into these resources. Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines