• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo rejected for noise?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm new to this. I edited this photo on my old monitor before I upgraded. This photo was rejected and I'm trying to figure out why. With the new 1440 monitor the clouds do seem to have some noise in them, if my eyes aren't just too tired. Would that be the reason it might have been rjected? I also took the picture on Canon EOS M50 with 200mm lens. Am i just expecting too much from the lens? What power lens would be good for cloud pictures? Or is it just me not having camera set correctly? Any help would be apreciated. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

One problem I see is light-off/vignetting - an effect caused by more light reaching the center of an image than reaching the edges. This can be corrected in post with image editing software.

This is seen around the edges:

InkedIMG_2753_Lens fall off.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I see what you mean. I was too focused on wether or not I captured the sunlight breaking over the cloud to notice the border. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines