• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Rejected for Quality issue. someone please help me?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

big-ben-2393098.jpgbig-ben-2393098 1.jpgbig-ben-2393098 2.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

View your images at 200%. You will notice artifacts around the figures. Also the shadows are underexsposed in the first and third image. I also have to ask the same question as @Test Screen Name . Are you the legal owner of these dinos? If not, you need a property release.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are these? Are they photos of toys/models? 3D renderings? Your own paintings?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's a 3d image. I got rejected due to lighting, dodging, artifacts too much. in that case my tyrannosaurs are accepted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View your images at 200%. You will notice artifacts around the figures. Also the shadows are underexsposed in the first and third image. I also have to ask the same question as @Test Screen Name . Are you the legal owner of these dinos? If not, you need a property release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks .it's a 3d photo. i have the tyrannosaurs and a few other species accepted, but now i'm getting rejected due to technical error, "Common issues that can impact the technical quality of images include exposure issues, soft focus, excessive filtering or artifacts/noise. "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but with these images I am accepted. I see different approvals from many peopleAdobeStock_543603890_Preview.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

but with these images I am accepted. I see different approvals from many people. Mine are all PNG imagesAdobeStock_543603938_Preview.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photographing toys with the intent of selling the images is frequently going to result in an IP strike. The toy industry is very competitive, and many toys are protected by trademark. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines