• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo rejected for technical issue, but...

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The horizon is not sharp, but this is due to the turbulence betwen hot sea and cold air during the storm,  and not a problem of the photo . Do you see something more ? Thanks

DSC07186.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try neutralizing the white balance and attempt to re-submit.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography/discover/white-balance.html

Unfortunately, difficult lighting conditions due to storms or other factors are not considered by Stock reviewers.   All photos are judged by the same criteria regardless of conditions, equipment, or other challenges.

Better luck next time!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy. I was an old contributor to fotolia but stopped to upload for a (long) while.

Now, I try again with adobestock which seems to accept different topics, 

but probably there is a selection filter which refuses this type of photo whatever are the shooting conditions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at the photo at 100 - 200%, it does seem quite noisy.  I would clone out the birds as well because right now they just look like artifact spots above the horizon.

DSC07186 - zoom.jpg

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use "prime" for denoising, but good idea for birds that look like artifacts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice photo. The water is underexposed. The sky is a little noisy. The birds need to be removed. There is one spot that has been corrected however can stilll be seen. and there is fringing (halo) everywhere.

2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank Ralph.The water was very dark, it was raining except behing the horizon . Too much fringing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see aliasing, like with an over sharpened picture. Your horizon looks razor sharp to me, and your remark lets me think that you pushed the boundaries too much.

With Prime, you mean DXO's denoising technology?

FYI: all pictures are reviewed by humans, but sure, the quality requirements are more stringent than at the time as the technology (both hardware and software) gets better.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alambo. You are right, I see this photo like a paint or a drawing and over pushed the cursor... And yes I use Prime DXO's denoising.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines