• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo rejected for technical problems

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can anyone help me identify the technical problems that caused my photos to be rejected?
I'd like to improve myself.

Thank you so much.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only checked the first one because to be honest, it's annoying to download files one by one (you should use the "insert photo" in the toolbar to include pictures).

Anyway... it is not sharp enough, is quite flat and has blown highlights.

Furthernore, you should clone the hotel names out, that would probably cause rejection because of intellectual property.

MNiessenPhoto_0-1637917080509.png

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply Michael @MNiessenPhoto , Helps alot. Can you give me feedback in one more image though, preferebly 5U5A3898.jpg. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Can you give me feedback in one more image though, preferebly 5U5A3898.jpg."

I think the depth of field is much too shallow. The areas that are in sharp focus are really tiny.

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you soo much for the feedback @MNiessenPhoto 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

#2 not sharp and leaning verticals. #3 extremely blurry and IP violations (signs). Actually I'm surprised that you felt this poor quality image was suitable for stock. #4 depth of field is too shallow & poorly composed. #5 blurry, leaning verticals and lens spots in the sky. #6 needs to be straightened, possible IP violation. #7 IP violations, over saturated, blur, artifacts in the sky.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The biggest problem is IP (personal and intelectual property) issues. You need release forms for al identifiable persons and modern property and structures. Several photos are not horizontal and some are poorly cropped. Your nighttime photos have exposure issues and some fringing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines