Photo rejected: Technical issues

New Here ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe community!

I've had several photos rejected, and I'd like to know how I can improve things. Here's one which was recently rejected on 'technical issues' - can anyone provide some constructive critique please?

The rejected image. The original is 11MB, this one was reduced to 6MB (jpeg quality 80 vs 100) to allow it to post on this forumThe rejected image. The original is 11MB, this one was reduced to 6MB (jpeg quality 80 vs 100) to allow it to post on this forum

TOPICS
Contributor critique, Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020
Hello, I think the main problem is the white blown out splotch on the violin. You should take this into account when taking such a picture. You won't be able to recover this in post as there is no detail here. The reflection is too strong.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I think the main problem is the white blown out splotch on the violin. You should take this into account when taking such a picture. You won't be able to recover this in post as there is no detail here. The reflection is too strong.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool thanks kindly for the feedback!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines