Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Rejection

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

I posted my first batch of photos and a few were rejected for technical issues. I dont quite understand why, Ive posted a couple here to hopefully get some answers. I made sure they meet the technical requirements for photos. Thank you.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Hi @Anthony_Torres ,

I like the concept of the first file, however all your photos are under-exposed. The edges of the glasses of the first and second images have lost their edges. The shadow is too dark. The third image is totally out of focus, and the highlights is too bright destroying the details.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1617618948341.pngjacquelingphoto2017_1-1617618967438.pngjacquelingphoto2017_2-1617618995639.png

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Anthony_Torres ,

I like the concept of the first file, however all your photos are under-exposed. The edges of the glasses of the first and second images have lost their edges. The shadow is too dark. The third image is totally out of focus, and the highlights is too bright destroying the details.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1617618948341.pngjacquelingphoto2017_1-1617618967438.pngjacquelingphoto2017_2-1617618995639.png

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add to what @jacquelingphoto2017 said, there are also some focus issues.  See links below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines