• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Upload Frequency

Contributor ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community. Tell me how often and how much you need to upload photos to maintain the level of sales. Every day, or once a week, or several times a week? Is it better to upload all the photos at once or upload a few each day? Thanks everyone for the replies.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's better to upload regularly. If you have the time, upload once a day. It's also good to submit smaller batches than one big batch. You have more opportunity to react to rejections.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a good idea to upload frequently; I personally would aim for at least once a week. I think uploading a few at a time is also a better option rather than a whole bunch at once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I find that regular, small uploads are easier to manage and maintains a steady trickle of new images to my Portfolio. When I identify an image that has potential for stock sales, I edit and move it to the Adobe Stock Publish Service in Lightroom Classic, then I send those images to Adobe Stock about once a month where they remain in my "Uploaded Files" tab until I have time to work on the titles and keywords. I submit 4-6 images at a time and wait for feedback on those before submitting the next batch. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines