• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo was declined. Any apparent reason why?

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

294181471cd553f7b9c37ebf67e514de.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

The trees are underexposed, and there's a black line along the bottom of the image. The file is too small to determine whether the birds are actually in focus; when I zoom it just looks pixelated.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had photos in the past be rejected and I can understand why. This one I can't figure out the reason.

This is also a gyazo of the photo because the photo size was too large. 

Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The picture can't be to big. There are limits, but they can be reached only with the most expensive cameras.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The trees are underexposed, and there's a black line along the bottom of the image. The file is too small to determine whether the birds are actually in focus; when I zoom it just looks pixelated.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the photo you submitted?  I ask because the quality is poor.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.  Stock already contains 19 million cloud images.  Compare yours to what's already in inventory. 

https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=clouds

Read these links for more tips:

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a gyazo screenshot of the original photo because I the file size was too large to post here. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save it as a JPEG and make sure that it is les than 10 MB and it will be OK to post here. 2-4 Mb should be OK.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you may know, moderators will view carefully at 100%-200% to make sure everything is perfect. That's why the experts here need the original file, one way or another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

From a practical point of view - what is it off? Birds flying? Clouds? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines