Exit

Photographic series rejected.

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20200318_160254_854.jpg

Hello everyone,
Can you help me to understand what is the error of the photos I sent to adobe?
I send this example, I didn't use a tripod, I used a polarizing filter. They say it contains errors.
Many Thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the EXACT text of the rejection. Please do not paraphrase, there are a number of similar, but quite different, reports.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020 Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in the response. They only talked about image quality. But after three days the images were accepted. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking at your image I would say it is underexposed! See the histogram:

Annotation 2020-03-21 103622.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in the message, maybe a little bit in the blue. But they already accepted the photos! Thank you for your help. greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paulor,

That is a very beautiful photo. I love the framing. The issues I see however is that you could lighten up the shadows, and black a little. The other has to do with where you place your focus. I can see that the horizon is well focused, while the forefront is not. The forefront of you images must always be in focus. In a landscape image you need increase your depth of field, and place your focus about 2/3 the distance between yourself and the horizon. Hence it is likely that you had an image quality, technical issue rejection. If not please let us know what it was.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, sorry for the late message. The photos have already been accepted! I thought I could focus where I want, for example just focus on the tree. Thank you very much for your help, I will be more careful. greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paulor,

You are welcome.

The aim should be to have all your images, if possible within focus. Determining the appropriate F setting for depth of field, and knowing where to place your focus are important to accomplish this. For landscape its 2/3:1/3. 1/2:1/2 works for objects. Of course there are some exceptions for objects depending on what you want to place your focus on and if the shape will allow. But in all cases depth of field settings is important. Carefully examine landscape photos, and you will notice some real nice ones that are completely in focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks again for the help.
It is always good to receive all the affection here in the community.
Still saved.
greetings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines