• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos declined for technical issues

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I recently had three photos declined for "technical issues." It was recommended I ask for feedback in this forum.  Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Were these pics taken with a smartphone?

The quality isn't very good when viewed at 100% or more. (You need to view at least 100% to check for defects in the picture.) In your case when doing so, the pixels are becoming smudged.

20181006_131036_2crop.jpg

Have a read of this from Adobe about how to create better photos:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View youir photos at > 200%. The first has a noisy sky and halo on the tree line. The secon has artifacts around the wires. The third is not sharp and has too much white sky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm new to photography.  I took the mountain photo with an Android, and the other two with a DSLR.  I appreciate your feedback.  I'm learning as I go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines