• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photos get rejected saying technical issue.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,i am new at adobe stock i have uploaded 5 photos and 4 of them gets rejectd saying technical issue can u guys help me out with what is wrong with my photos.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Rose: Blown out lights at the top

The landscape looks like a paper cut with no details and little contrast

Candles: Too dark and not in focus

Puppy: The lights are blown out, the reflections in the eyes are not nice, the body is cut off

Votes

Translate

Translate

Like @Marianne-Deiters said, the photos are not in focus.

Some have artifacts,

1-Edit.jpg

some are under exposed (the candles). Others have overexposed highlights (the dogs nose). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hi @RED5D67,

These are nice snapshots for Instagram or Flickr but Adobe Stock customers come here for images of interest that are socially relevant.  For example: climate change, family, education, transportation, energy, architecture, environment, technology, business, medicine, health & fitness, beauty, food & drink, holidays, etc... 

Customers expect technically & visually perfect images for commercial use on product packages and merchandise, marketing ads, videos, etc... 

Read these lin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rose: Blown out lights at the top

The landscape looks like a paper cut with no details and little contrast

Candles: Too dark and not in focus

Puppy: The lights are blown out, the reflections in the eyes are not nice, the body is cut off

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding quickly i will try to upload some other photographs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like @Marianne-Deiters said, the photos are not in focus.

Some have artifacts,

1-Edit.jpg

some are under exposed (the candles). Others have overexposed highlights (the dogs nose). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kindly can u help me out with how can i make that candle picture better with an example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I make that candle picture better with an example?

==========

Hi @RED5D67,

Look on Adobe Stock below.  You're competing with 1.5 million high quality images of candles in Adobe Stock's database. 

https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=candle

Be creative.  Find other subjects that are less well-represented.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Nancy that you're unlikely to get a candle image accepted or ever sold, so it's not a good use of your time to concentrate on such images; however, it can be a useful subject to help you improve your photography skills. Use a tripod, focus on the wick, and experiment with shutter speeds to see what speed is best to capture the flame without too much motion blur.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2021 Sep 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thankyou so much for your valuable responses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flowers, sunsets and puppies - all of these categories are already over-represented in the Adobe Stock database. In order for your images in these categories to be accepted into the database they need to be unique and perfectly executed. Search in the database for each of these types of images to see what Adobe considers good quality. While using these subjects to practice your photography and editing skills is a worthwhile pursuit, I wouldn't waste any time submitting them for Stock.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RED5D67,

These are nice snapshots for Instagram or Flickr but Adobe Stock customers come here for images of interest that are socially relevant.  For example: climate change, family, education, transportation, energy, architecture, environment, technology, business, medicine, health & fitness, beauty, food & drink, holidays, etc... 

Customers expect technically & visually perfect images for commercial use on product packages and merchandise, marketing ads, videos, etc... 

Read these links:

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines