• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos in my portfolio are not displayed

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have same problen with this.my photo not display in my portofolio. The number of file are 459903599, 459378488, and 459376083

[moderator detached this thread as it is unrelated to the discussion in the original thread.]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

When you're looking to your portfolio URL, you should change “id” to something like “ca” and report back if that works.

Looking at my portfolio from the Indonesian side, I see only one picture that is cleared for sale in Indonesia.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Choirun Nisa,

First, so as to be clear and not to create the same confusion there was with the above user I'll ask: What portfolio are you talking about? Is it Pt or Adobe stock? Would you like to provide a screenshot of the page you're talking about? I checked using the ID number you provided and all three vector images are up for sale. 

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I talk about Adobe Stock..thank you for the answer, now i also see that my portofolio have 3 vector for sale.Previously, I saw that my portofolio page was empthy even though there was already vector designs that was accepted by Adobe Stock in my dashboard.thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Choirun Nisa ,

It takes a little while between approval and your files showing in your profile. After approval the files are indexed and this may take any time up to 2 days. Most of the times it takes shorter time. Therefore, if it is lest than 2 days since your files are approved than I suggest you give it a little time and check again. If after two days you do not see it turn up in your profile you may reach out to us again.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, My vector designs in my portofolio are missing again...

Screenshot_20211005-175623.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Choirun Nisa ,

What is your region you are located? I know that some regions do not show all the assets, even if they are your own assets.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in Jakarta, Indonesia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you're looking to your portfolio URL, you should change “id” to something like “ca” and report back if that works.

Looking at my portfolio from the Indonesian side, I see only one picture that is cleared for sale in Indonesia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it works when i change "id" in to "ca".i can see my portofolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it works when i change "id" in to "ca".i can see my portofolio.

By @Choirun Nisa

So, your pictures are on sale, but cannot be bought in Indonesia. Adobe is working on the pictures, to clear them for your region, but the sheer number of pictures makes it difficult to do this in a timely manner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Choirun Nisa,

It seem your phone is busy downloading something. Depending on the size file you're downloading, and the speed of your mobile service the page might not show images. Please try again when your phone is not busy downloading. Run a speed-test using speedtest.net or any other reliable app you know to see if you are getting the download speed you should be getting also check the ping which should be approximately 50ms or lower.

If all is well with your Internet speed, then probably you could contact Adobe using the "Contact us" at the base of your contributor page.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reindexed your portfolio. I didn't see those specific images you listed, however the update I made should correct any issues.

-Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that the 3 assets from @Choirun Nisa are visible for me. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is my portfolio not showing in any other browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why is my portfolio not showing in any other browser?

By @Anamika26848322xc37

You are talking about the product "Portfolio" which is different from the portfolio of a stock contributor.

Please see here for help: https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines