Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos Language in Adobe Contributors

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to know how can I change the language of an accepted photo. I realize that the Title, Category and Keywords can be modified but not the language. I changed the language of my account to English but the pictures appered in Spanish language. My keywords are in English and I think the photo should be in English too.

Anyone knows how change it? 

Thanks in advance!

BR,

Kilomeaters

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2020 Jan 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is only one way I know of. Are you located in Spain or another Spanish speaking country? If so, it is because of your IP address. If you are viewing Adobe in a Spanish speaking country then Adobe defaults to that language. The only way to get English is to change your regional settings to an English Speaking country, so let's say in Spain, so change the regional setting to UK, and then you'll get everything in English. I assume you are talking about your portfolio page right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello! thanks for your answer; yes, I am talking about my portfolio page
and the info about each photo. I have changed the region to UK, let´s see
what happened!
Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not quite sure, but I remember that I read somewhere that it was not possible to change the language. However, all elements should reflect the indicated language so that automated translation is possible.

Abambo.

Sent from my iPad
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm referring to the actual web page language, depending on your geographical region eg:

https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/uk/

or https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/es /

etc...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines