• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos Not Accepted Technical Issues

Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created these and they were rejected due to technical issues. I have others that were accepted created the same way.  Don't understand why these were rejected.  What's the technical issues?

562B1D9B-6DFE-43C7-A967-8AD33FEBBFB0.jpegF5BF02D4-7AE0-4067-940B-CEF55A501BAF.jpeg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ByVanessaS. ,

I see the snow-man is lost in the background on both images. I would make one a slight different shade of white. I do not know if @Abambo or others sees otherwise.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice pictures, I guess, you submitted this as a JPEG file. There is a small frame around the graphics:

Abambo_0-1636322675187.png

That is not allowed according to the instructions. I would guess, you should crop that out and resubmit.

It is true that one of the snowmen is lacking some contrast, I do not think that moderators will refuse on that basis, as it looks that even so, the intent is understandable.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines