• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos rejected due to 'quality issues'

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2023 Apr 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue. Has something changed? These photos were rejected in terms of quality, but I have had similar photos accepted and sold on Adobe stock. Do bots assess the submissions or people?Auburn Night-56.jpg

Eden_2-21.jpg

Eden_2-23.jpg

Porto Second Day-50_001.jpg

Porto Second Day-51.jpg

Uluru.jpg

[user hijacked a different thread, moderator detached this.]

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

I previously commented on the 4th image in another thread. All of the images have very visible artifacts in the sky which are apparent without having to zoom in and inspect carefully.

Adobe employs human moderstors. No bots are used to review submissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Hi @Swells64,

I believe too much of your first file becomes obscured in motion blur. Building should be stationary so personally I don't see its application for stock Additionally there are a lot of color noise.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1681929893982.png

The highlights of the second and third files is too high, hence having an exposure problem.

The forth file is under exposed with high highlights

The fifth file is also underexposed and has color noise.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1681930101689.png

The sixth file also has color noise.

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1681930144086.png

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previously commented on the 4th image in another thread. All of the images have very visible artifacts in the sky which are apparent without having to zoom in and inspect carefully.

Adobe employs human moderstors. No bots are used to review submissions.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Swells64,

I believe too much of your first file becomes obscured in motion blur. Building should be stationary so personally I don't see its application for stock Additionally there are a lot of color noise.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1681929893982.png

The highlights of the second and third files is too high, hence having an exposure problem.

The forth file is under exposed with high highlights

The fifth file is also underexposed and has color noise.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1681930101689.png

The sixth file also has color noise.

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1681930144086.png

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks everybody for your valuable feedback. May I beg your indulgence one more and ask for citique of this photo? Outback.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

If you are a generative AI contributor, please look into these instructions and follow them by the letter: https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/generative-ai-submission-guidelines/td...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines