• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos rejected for technical issues

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had some photos rejected for technical problems. Could I process these photos and resubmit them? Which are the minimal post-processing I could apply?17904625721_702312cda3_o.jpg17875037286_18aec4937b_o.jpgimg_4516_26375934292_o.jpgI don't know why this photo was uploaded vertically.I don't know why this photo was uploaded vertically.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is it possible to upload a larger version? The size here is just too small to give concrete suggestions. Can I suggest posting a link, rather than posting through here, as the forum auto automatically reduces the file size. Because of this, it is really quite hard to give good advice. 

However, in having an overall look, might I suggest you have a look at your white balance. The owl photo in particular is rather yellow. Also, think about the contrast in the second and third photo.

Post-processing should be about contrast, saturation - not too much, reducing noise if present, fixing horizons -if they're wonky, looking for chromatic aberration on edges - ie. colour fringing on the edges of objects - which could be on the branches of the above photos- can't tell because image is too small.

Read through this guideline from Adobe:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

17875037286_18aec4937b_o.jpg17904625721_702312cda3_o.jpgathene-cunicularia_28759396796_o.jpgimg_4516_26375934292_o.jpgThank you very much for the advices ricky366! I will upload the larger versions and try to fix the problems um my photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines