• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos rejected for technical issues

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same bunch of images are approved by another internatinal stock images website clearing all technical issues which i'm not sure in detail what it could be. What surprises me is the whole group is rejected saying technical issues! I can unnderstand maybe one or two or may be five images having issues of grais / shake or dust, but not all when the same approved by someone else, who checks these images very much in details and catches the grain, shake and dust issues very quickly and specifically indicates the reason for rejection i comment. Disappointed totally, thinking to consider quittig adobestock forever in this case. 

Attached is just one image from the group. But same images inn different compositions with props were uploaded for review, which everything got rejected. 

BR,

Praji. 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand the reasons for the rejection. It's grainy, too dark in the shadows and the white balance is wrong. In addition, the fruits do not look very appetizing because of the brown spots and dots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey thanks Marianne for the reviews.

Grains & White Balance is the issue! OK. Great. 

I'm surprised that how the same bunch of pics shot in the same conditions, edited the same way, same colors, same grains got approved by one of the TOP Stock Image site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I think the white balance is ok, but it could do with more 'punch'. I think more contrast could be added and perhaps a bit more vibrance - it needs to 'pop' more. Also, I would add some noise reduction.

The TOP Stock image site is a matter of opinion, as all of them claim to be the top - "There can be only one" (Highlander) turns out that there can be more than one! 😁

And what about this?

Praji -- PJ_O5173_C.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

😁😁😁 Totally agree! the fungus part missed it completely. Have cleared in few other shots, maybe this one i missed. Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noise is definitely a problem here. As for the other issues notified here, I think they are not decisive.

Having images accepted by one does not mean to have them accepted by the other. I, however, experienced, that Adobe has the most stringent moderation. Rarely, an image accepted here gets refused on other sites.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unlike other agencies that have little to no quality standards, Adobe Stock customers expect highest quality images for use in commercial projects.  Brochures, posters, billboard ads, printed t-shirts, videos, documentary films, etc...  

Read your Stock Contributor's User Guide for more details about what is expected.

Better luck next time.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines