• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos rejected

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I can't understand why almost all my last photos is rejected. A week ago I have moving to the new house and after this every set have trouble especially on Adobe Stock and I upset with this because I love Adobe Stock more than other ssites. Every rejecting with comment of technical issue and I want to receive feedback and understand what I need to do for better quality.

There is two examples. 

COFE2477.jpgCOFE2309ps.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

First image: is slightly out of focus, and you have the disturbing reflection of yourself. Besides that the picture is not usable like this, you would need a model release.

Abambo_0-1627383313655.png

Second image: You need to sharpen your Photoshop skills. You did a sloppy work with your cutout!

Abambo_0-1627383254159.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 27, 2021 Jul 27, 2021

I'm not a selection and masking expert like Abambo is, but even without zooming in to the image I see a jagged, lumpy area along the lower forearm. Also, that's not the way to hold a spatula....

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First image: is slightly out of focus, and you have the disturbing reflection of yourself. Besides that the picture is not usable like this, you would need a model release.

Abambo_0-1627383313655.png

Second image: You need to sharpen your Photoshop skills. You did a sloppy work with your cutout!

Abambo_0-1627383254159.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a selection and masking expert like Abambo is, but even without zooming in to the image I see a jagged, lumpy area along the lower forearm. Also, that's not the way to hold a spatula....

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spatula on the photo is only for demonstrating. The series has photos where all is correct. Thanks for message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understood, thank you. The topic might to be closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For future reference:

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects. See links below.

Better luck next time. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines