• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos rejected

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I want to receive criticism about it, I think the images are fine but they are rejected, thanks for your time! They are examples of fewer pixels to be able to make the post.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do NOT reduce the number of pixels. As you may know, many technical faults can only be found by looking at the original pixels very closely. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reduced the pixels for this post here, when I post the originals they are at 5400x3700, so is there another problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a problem -- that you have not shared your original pictures with us. To find faults, Adobe will look at your pixels closely; if you want an opinion on your pictures here it is important that you share the exact original images with us. All the images now have problems with focus, but this may be because you reduced the size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I appreciate your time, I write it down for my next question!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you don't share full-size pictures, a serious assessment is not possible. You absolutely need to share full frame pictures. Apart from issues where you need to examine a whole image, most of the errors get simply eliminated by reducing the resolution: sharpness, chromatic aberration, noise, ... However, looking at the pictures, I have the impression that 4 is not very sharp and may be noisy. The foreground is also disturbing. 3 is not well framed, but I doubt that this is enough to get the picture refused. I suspect other prominent defects.

I would share one or two pictures per post. Not more. Analysing takes time. You can look at your pictures at 100 and 200 percent and if you see artefacts, you need to correct them.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All are over-saturated. #2 has a leaning horizon. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inly looked at the first two. They both are not properly focused and if you magnify the photos, -you can see artifacts.

Untitled.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ayrton5FD0 ,

What I see here are all extremely poor quality images not suitable for stock.

Regards

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's impossible to critique these due to their size.

In the meantime, read these links:

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines