• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos rejection

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.  hey guys can you please tell me why this image was rejected and what can I do in future so it does not happen again
  2. This image is edited from photoshop 
TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

It's obviously an IP issue, but there are technical issues as well. You cannot make commercial use of a trademarked character or character name unless you have obtained an IP release from the creator. Focus is not sharp and there's a halo around the edges of the character.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Adobe always gives a reason for rejection, what do they list when they rejected jt? IP? Quality Reasons?  I see both.

I'm wondering if this is the original photo you submitted for consideration?  150k is too small to be submitted and either wouldn't be allowed to proceed with the submission or get an automatic refusal.  Photos have to be at least 4mp.

Much of this appears out of focus.  While probably intentional, I think having everything in focus makes for more useful assets.  It's easier to b

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's obviously an IP issue, but there are technical issues as well. You cannot make commercial use of a trademarked character or character name unless you have obtained an IP release from the creator. Focus is not sharp and there's a halo around the edges of the character.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe always gives a reason for rejection, what do they list when they rejected jt? IP? Quality Reasons?  I see both.

I'm wondering if this is the original photo you submitted for consideration?  150k is too small to be submitted and either wouldn't be allowed to proceed with the submission or get an automatic refusal.  Photos have to be at least 4mp.

Much of this appears out of focus.  While probably intentional, I think having everything in focus makes for more useful assets.  It's easier to blur a sharp photo than to sharpen a blurry photo.

Using Groot in a commercial stock asset is a clear intellectual property violation.  You would need a signed release from Disney or whoever owns the IP to use Groot's likeness for commercial assets if you don't already have it.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually this groot was a toy so i edited and brought it to life . this image was actuaally 5 mb after edit but due to some sending here and there on whatsapp and i just uploaded the compressed version 

I have attached the orginal photo of the groot So you know i just didn't copy and paste 

I will keep this in mind what to upload and what not too 

Thanks for clearing everything up sir .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Devendra29 ,

The subject does not have sharp focus. There is also chromatic and luminance noise. You need to zoom into you files to find faults and to use an editor such as Photoshop to correct them.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1663546758258.png

As was highlighted, you need endorsed permit to license this image for commercial purpose.

Regards

Jacquelin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks sir , I will keep this things in mind for the next time 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome @Devendra29

Regards

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Devendra29 ,

Just to add you can get more information at about the quality files Adobe is looking for here. and here.

You can learn more about property release requirement here.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines