Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos still in review after 18 days,

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have Photos still in review after 18 days and one for 30 days. However, when I uploaded 86 pictures 50 of them were accepted in 3 days, but for the rest 36 did not. Then I upload other pictures 50 , they were reviewed in 3 days, but the fist ones never for 18 days . Feels like they will be never reviewed.

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

This forum is composed of volunteer contributors, just like you, with no formal ties to Adobe. All I can say is that your experience is very different from mine.  I have on rare occasions waited for maybe 5 days for a decision; but on the whole, most decisions are arrived at in 24 to 36 hours (if you submit on the weekend it usually takes a bit longer because I don't believe the moderators work on weekends).

I think you need to contact Adobe to find out what happened to your missing decisions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is composed of volunteer contributors, just like you, with no formal ties to Adobe. All I can say is that your experience is very different from mine.  I have on rare occasions waited for maybe 5 days for a decision; but on the whole, most decisions are arrived at in 24 to 36 hours (if you submit on the weekend it usually takes a bit longer because I don't believe the moderators work on weekends).

I think you need to contact Adobe to find out what happened to your missing decisions.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look if they are not waiting for a model realease.

Contact contributor support, if you can't figure out what may be the reason. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

Keep us updated. This may help others.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmmm... 

Are you sure there wasn't an upload problem? 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines