• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos wasn't accepted

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys dose photos with my own watermark get rejected?

Is it allowed to submit photos with signature of water mark? else why I can't distinguish any technical issue with the image.

Plz help me to know what's wrong with these photos. 🤔

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Bo7mides ,

Your compositions are good, however the photos are not completely in focus, and too blue. You need to get the white balance right so that it looks natural. For commercial stock you need to remove all trademarks and logos. No watermark is allowed. That include your signature. Photos are also grainy, and underexposed. You need to use a photo editor to correct the issues of your photos. When correcting, you will need to zoom to between 100 and 200%. However since they are also not completely in focus, I do not think these will be accepted. The edges of your subjects need to be sharp so that they can be removed from their background if the customer need to do so.

Please read the guidelines of all the subjects in the following links.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/stock-contributor.html

Tips for getting your stock photos accepted | Adobe Learn & Support tutorials

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @jacquelingphoto2017, thanks for the link of the guide and for the advices. The out of focus area actually is a blur that I added intentionally so the boat appears more as the subject of the image. The sky was totally cloudy that day so I photoshoped it to be clear blue. That's why the highlights look out of range. Alltough the sharpness I tried to add it on lightroom but I didn't quit naild it. I agree with you for the high blue color in the photo. 

I will remove the signature and the blur and re-submit. Thank you again and best regards. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Bo7mides ,

Refrain from blurring any aspect of your image. To make your subject pop, utilize the adjustments in the HSL Color Mix tools in Camera Raw.

Many of my images are taken on cloudy days; they are clear. The images must be clear and looks natural with adequate exposure. No filters.

Best wishes

JG

https://incomepayout.blogspot.com/p/income-requirements-and-payout.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines