Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture not Acceptd

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I was wondering the different reasons for having discarded some photographs, since they cannot give a real reason, but they could be many for each type of image, given that they are on average from 4MB to 22.5MB and have no major problems either of ISO and disturbing, except a photo that of the carousel that was taken with a new generation smartphone and worked with PS.
Thanks for your valuable suggestions that you can give me.
Best wishes. Gianni

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe always give a reason. What was it? Some experts here may be able to help you understand the issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply don't understand why you discarded the photos I attached. no more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, WE did not discard them. You are talking to Adobe contributors, customers, experts here. Not Adobe staff.

I asked you for the reason given by Adobe. Please tell us. It might be "technical issues", "model release needed", "intellectual property release needed", "not suitable" or many other words. These details matter, even if you do not care for them. The experts here may help. Adobe WILL NOT spend time helping with this, their task is to quickly process 100,000 photos a day, not to explain details.

I see picture 1 would need a model release and picture 4 would need an IP release, but there may be other issues identified first.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Abambo_0-1596752497707.png

colour noise and artifacts!

The second RR6F... image has colour noise in the wood.

The carousel has washed out colours and artifacts:

Abambo_0-1596752872781.png

The train picture is simply awfully unsharp. In addition you would need model releases from the people in the picture. If I would analyze the picture more deeply on my desktop, I would detect multiple other issues with that picture and may be with the others too. But the train picture is even looking bad as a preview.

To be accepted in stock, your pictures need to be technically perfect so that the buyer has all his options to photoshop your pictures to his needs. 

I suggest you do some reading before continuing to submit. If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines