• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Picture Rejected becaue of Model Release

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have uploaded this image, but it was rejected because of a missing Model Release. On the picture I am standing in Front of the Camera. I have added a Model Release to the picture, what is Missing exactly? Is something wrong with my Model Release?

Best Regards

[moderator deleted model realease, do not publish unredected model releases]

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Are you sure it asks for a model release, rather than an IP release? I would think it needs both.

2. You are not using the Adobe standard model release. The Adobe form includes more information such as name of photographer, date of birth of model and address of model. According to https://helpx.adobe.com/ee/stock/contributor/user-guide.html/ee/stock/contributor/help/model-release... "We also accept forms obtained from other sources if they include all required information found in our checklist and are filled out properly." but the checklist includes "

• The name of the photographer must be the same as the Adobe Stock account holder name.
  • The witness cannot be the model or the photographer. A signature from a witness is not required if you use the Adobe Sign feature to collect electronic signatures.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @bernhardp5671100 ,

You will need to remove the logo.

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1619964639181.png

I suggest you use the electronic release.

From your contributor page click on "Upload files" > Releases  > Create a release > Use Adobe Sign 

Fill in "Model's first and last names and e-mail address - in this case, your name and e-mail address.

Follow the instructions that will result in the form coming to your e-mail address to be completed as the model. Follow the instructions to complete and sign the form and submit.

The form may be accessed among the data info section beside the image on the upload page.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jacquelingphoto2017 

The logo in this case is public domain. Country emblems are not protected.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably also need a model release for the people in the background. At least, however, for the female thatis recognizable.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thanks for your help, after usinge Adobe Model Release My Picture was accepted.

Best Regards

Bernhard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines