Copied

AS the title says , got no idea what the issue with the picture is

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The histogram reflects underexposure, and it looks underexposed to me as well.  When correcting for the underexposure, noticeable noise appears in the image, I'm assuming from using iso 1600.  There are parts of the main subject that are out of focus.

I hope that helps!  

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also believe if the technical issues are fixed, this would get an IP rejection unless there is a property release.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read these links.

As @George_F said, the artwork will require a signed release by the artist.  When you submit assets to Stock, you're submitting images for commercial use.

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/terminology-and-importance-of-copyright.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El iso tan alto te ha producido mucho ruido, y sobre todo el principal problema es el  foco  del agua que te a a producido una luz quemada y mucha aberracion cromatica en el agua, esto te pasa por tener una fuente de luz frotal a la camara.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

A few things:

• Colour balance isn't good
  • Burnt out area on the water and in the background. The background is distracting I think, so the composition could be improved
  • And as mentioned - underexposed - the fish (?) is rather a blob of black - there is little detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines