• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

picture too small?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My last load of pictures said they were too small?  I uploaded straight from my camera. They are all jpeg.. not sure why they didn't take .. here is one of those pictures.. DSCN4483.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact message you got from Adobe?

What size are these JPEG files, in pixels and in MB? (You may not be able to get this info until you get the photos onto your computer).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The size you uploaded here is only 1024 x 768. Have you also uploaded this image size to Adobe Stock? That is not even 1 megapixel. For Adobe Stock it must be at least 4 megapixels. https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/photography-illustrations.html

You can adjust the image size in your camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou.  I found the issue.. camera has the right size.. it is my editor.. sigh.. not sure why it is resizing my edits.. but it is.. thank you again.. found the culprit now I have to figure out Lightroom..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pictures need at least to have 4Mpixels, which is really a no-limit today as yo will have difficulties to find a camera of less than 4Mp. If your file is to small, you or your application has resized the file.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was lightroom that resized it.. not sure why.. thank you for your answer here.. appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I thought you said you uploaded straight from camera? If you DID edit it in Lightroom Classic and you use the Adobe Stock Publish Service to send straight from LR to Adobe Stock, the image size will not be altered whatsoever. If, instead, you exported from LRC you can chose to limit the file size in the File Settings section of the Export dialog. You definitely do not want to downsize the file.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines