Copied

why these pictures are rejected??

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

The pics are too contrasty and the quality of the photo (especially for stock photos where the quality has to be high) isn't very good, unfortunately. You can see some noise when you zoom in to 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

The lens would have made a difference. I have this lens as well actually. It's not good. I wouldn't bother to submit any photo to Adobe Stock taken with this lens. It's not sharp enough. Shutterstock has different acceptance standards to Adobe as far as I can tell. They, ( I don't think) are as picky.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The pics are too contrasty and the quality of the photo (especially for stock photos where the quality has to be high) isn't very good, unfortunately. You can see some noise when you zoom in to 100%.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, is this something to do with the lens as I was using 18-55 kit lems back in the days. Also the attached picture is accepted by shutterstock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The lens would have made a difference. I have this lens as well actually. It's not good. I wouldn't bother to submit any photo to Adobe Stock taken with this lens. It's not sharp enough. Shutterstock has different acceptance standards to Adobe as far as I can tell. They, ( I don't think) are as picky.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines