• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please advise to why these may have been rejected.

Participant ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To give a little information about these images.  They were made to be blurry.  They do have lighting in all pictures.  I have used auto white balance.  I do minor adjustments in lightroom and photoshop to bring colour forward and bring in some balance to shadows at sides of images.  I really enjoy these images but don't want to spend my time making images like these if they will all be rejected.

Thanks for your help, Myfanwy

MyfMcLeanIMG_3232lrps.jpgMyfMcLeanIMG_3243lrps.jpgMyfMcLeanIMG_3249lrps.jpgMyfMcLeanIMG_3255lrps.jpgMyfMcLeanIMG_3270lrps.jpgMyfMcLeanIMG_3277lrps.jpg

Myfanwy E S McLean
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think these are a bit too abstract to be considered. I'm not sure what these images would be used for in the commercial space. Could be great pieces to hang on your wall or an art gallery, but not really stock content. 

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for ideas on what 'stock' is.  Perhaps other artists, musicians, poets, and dramaturgs may like my style of 'stock'.

I always benefit from the feedback your give.
Myf

Myfanwy E S McLean

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines