• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please guide me to help me improve.

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know whether this might be a good pick or not.

TOPICS
Fotolia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the leaves with the water droplets, but always keep an eye on your background.  In this case it's very distractng, particularly the orange/yellow orb.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has it already been rejected ? If not, I wouldn't bother uploading. It's poorly composed, noisy and has a WB issue.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so:

• framing error
  • noise in the background
  • out of focus
  • oversaturated colours.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From over ten years in this very competitive business here are my general rules before I even push the button on my camera:

1. Who (future buyer) am I shooting for example a nature shot like your's would be for enviornment, nature and health

2. What is the main object in my photo- Your's is too crowed. Once you determine the main object you need to have it in perfect focus and consume a large portion of your photo

3. Clean up or ensure that the background does have anything that will distract the buyer (viewer) from your main object. Your's has a lot of distractions

4. Process to the best of your ability. Today's buyers will not do a lot of processing thus they want an image that they can use in a hurry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also think it is poorly exposed. However, I think it can be saved. 

Rotate and crop it for the Rule of Thirds. Do some noise reduction and sime sharpening then make it stand out. From the other 59,0000 "leaf and water drops" photos.

1-Edit.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Stock customers are looking for visually & technically perfect images for use in commercial projects  -- TV & movies, billboards, posters & brochures, Internet marketing, products & merchandise, etc...

Ask yourself "who will buy this image and what will they use it for?"  Next, compare your leaf image with what is already represented in Adobe Stock's database.  Keeping in mind that you're competing with over 21 million perfect leaf images, do you think this will make many sales for you?   Adobe Stock Leaf

Read these links:

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2021 Oct 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

In my view as well, I wouldn't bother. It's not a good pick. The composition is wrong and unbalanced. The leaves weigh down the bottom too much. Cropping could help, but I don't think it is worth the effort.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines