• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help! Why won't Adobe accept my pictures?

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All!

New community member and first poster!  Adobe has said it can't accept two of the photos I've submitted last night out of approx 30.  All of them have been rendered the same and so I'm not sure why these two were highlighted and not the others.  Or these are the first two that have been reviewed and all of them will follow suit once they also are reviewed (fingers crossed it's not the case!).

Can you make any suggestions as to why?  

Thanks!

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image links don't seem to work, unfortunately. Anyway, first things first: 

(1) did you read Adobe's submission guidlines in full first?
(2) what is the specific rejection reason? This is very important.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply!  I did read them yes and believe I followed the submission guidelines in full.  The images are of a high enough quality for prints so not really sure.  I've embedded them below.  As for the reason this is the copy I saw:

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection.

To learn more about the reasons why we decline certain images, including technical issues, please visit this page: https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help

You might also find the Academy Board Forum to be a helpful resource. You're welcome to post your image there for constructive feedback from a group of your peers. Here's the link: https://forums.adobe.com/community/stock/contributor/critique

IMG_8977.jpgIMG_8963.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I personally think these photos look great. Please be sure to update this thread if Adobe gives you any response as to why this happened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

The background is distracting:

_background.jpg

and it isn't very sharp.

Other picture, lacks contrast as well as out of focus petals:

IMG_8963_focus.jpg

These images I think, also don't have a strong impact. The composition is not very good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines