• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help with pointing out the errors due to which the edited picture is not accepted.

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded this image several times already. Added sharpness, removed noise. In the background in the source there were trees in the fog, it looked like halos, so I removed them. I worked with the shadows so they weren't too dark. I tried to make as high quality and pleasant images as possible. But still I do not accept it for technical reasons.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

The thing I noticed right away was the image appeared a bit dark, and the histogram reflected that.  There is something about the contrast or white/black points that are off I think.  Zooming in to 100% view, I noticed there sword is pretty out of focus, and most of the image is soft.  I suspect this is a composite image, the edges around the objects appear jagged.  There is also a slight white halo around the helmet

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

I'm sorry to say this composite is not commercial quality. I'm not even sure who would buy this or for what purpose.

The water (if that's what it is) doesn't look natural.  And I'm certain medieval knights did not have jet airplane trails in their skies.

image.png

I wouldn't spend too much time on this. Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on to other projects. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thing I noticed right away was the image appeared a bit dark, and the histogram reflected that.  There is something about the contrast or white/black points that are off I think.  Zooming in to 100% view, I noticed there sword is pretty out of focus, and most of the image is soft.  I suspect this is a composite image, the edges around the objects appear jagged.  There is also a slight white halo around the helmet

I hope this helps.

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry to say this composite is not commercial quality. I'm not even sure who would buy this or for what purpose.

The water (if that's what it is) doesn't look natural.  And I'm certain medieval knights did not have jet airplane trails in their skies.

image.png

I wouldn't spend too much time on this. Chalk it up as a learning experience and move on to other projects. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines