• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please review my vectors that were not accepted for the wrong reason.

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't agree with why my vectors were not accepted. In question, the vectors are part of a collection of red banners with discounts ranging from 1% off to 99% off. Vectors from 90% off to 99% off were not accepted because of "SIMILAR VECTOR(S) ALREADY SUBMITTED". In this case, there is no way for me to choose the best vector, because the customer will choose what percentage of discount he will give. These vectors are not "SIMILAR VECTOR(S) ALREADY SUBMITTED", please review this.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Enthusiast , Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Perhaps I am missing something, but if they are vectors, couldn't the customer just change the number fairly easily themselves?  Isn't it the rest of the design that is of the real value to the customer, not necessarily the digits?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Due to the fact that the customer should be able to change the numbers in this case, it would make the other signs redundant, wouldn't it? Hence the 'simliar vectors already submitted'!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no appeal or review. We are not Adobe staff. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps I am missing something, but if they are vectors, couldn't the customer just change the number fairly easily themselves?  Isn't it the rest of the design that is of the real value to the customer, not necessarily the digits?

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Due to the fact that the customer should be able to change the numbers in this case, it would make the other signs redundant, wouldn't it? Hence the 'simliar vectors already submitted'!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines