• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please tell me why my photo is rejected.

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_08711.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Review your photo at 400%. See the fringing on the right edge of the box. Also, the edges of the shadow are rough and the shadow on the left side edges seems out of place. Should there be shadows on the left?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You tell us the reason Adobe invoked. I'm convinced, however, that it is technical issues and the moderator had an easy job with this:

• You did a bad photoshopping job on this picture. If you photoshop a picture, the photoshopping needs to be so decent that you do not see the photoshopping: Abambo_0-1639233076892.png
  • There is noise in the darker areas.
  • The green cast does not improve the picture: Abambo_1-1639233315987.png
  • The histogram shows strange peaks, the black in the eyes is grey. All this lets me conclude that the exposure is not correct.
  • The picture is out of focus.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why the hideous green background?   I don't think it does anything positive for the image.  And there's far too much of it.

Technical issues aside, unless you made the doll yourself, you may have an intellectual property (IP) problem.  Stock will probably ask for a signed property release by the artist or doll manufacturer.  If you can't provide one, Adobe Stock won't accept it for commercial use.

Read these links.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2021 Dec 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I absolutely agree with @Nancy OShea about the background!! Santa looks really ill! (He's looking green. So this isn't good if he needs to deliver presents 😞. Looking green means the person looks ill/sick.) The green background has affected Santa in that he has taken on a green cast. The composition could be better as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines