Exit

¿Por qué me han rechazado estas fotos?

Explorer ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSC_0753.JPGDSC_0781.JPGDSC_2841.JPGDSC_2859.JPGDSC_2956.JPGDSC_2966.JPG

DSC_3009.JPG

Me gustaría recibir recomendaciones para saber más concretamente por qué han podido rechazar estas fotos e intentar mandar fotos más acordes a lo que buscan los compradores. Muchas gracias.

Este es mi perfil y las fotos que me han aceptado: https://stock.adobe.com/es/contributor/211230606/Mar%C3%ADa%20Torollo%20Santos

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 5 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Hi @M Torollo ,

The perspective of the 3rd, 4th and 7th photos are incorrect. They should be vertical. 

The first photo is noisy and a bit cool.

The third photo is a bit cool.

The two flags are with chromatic noise and are not in sharp focus.

I hope you found this helpful.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

I agree that there is an IP problem (the balloons are a modern sculpture I think? You need permission from the artist before your photo can be used in an advert - just as the artist would need permission from you before using your photo in an advert).  But Adobe do not say "technical issues" when they mean IP. 

I wonder if your composition is the problem. Ignoring the tilted buldings, the main subject is cut off slightly in both flags, sculpture and zebra. Adobe want complete objects - the purch

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Hola,

The composition needs a lot of work; the diagonal of the buildings does not work here. It Looks as if they are falling over!

You need to be very carfeul how you use strong diagonals.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Nothing is in focus in the first image. 
For the second image to be accepted, you would have to either erase the logo on the basket, or get the building owner to sign a property release.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

The first is out of focus. It is quite difficult to photograph the fire and getting the picture focussed. You should have this part crisp sharp:

Abambo_0-1674568216748.png

The picture is also lightly underexposed.

As for the second picture, you need to edit out the logo on the cage and any other logo in the image. The picture is overexposed, and you need to pay attention to the chromatic aberration.

Abambo_0-1674568857258.png

You have several elements that are overblown, but shouldn't be, as they aren't reflective. This is an indication of either

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @M Torollo , it would help if you gave the specific reasons of rejection as provided by Adobe.  I assume that several of these would have been Intellectual Property (IP) for the photos of the Caleido and Torre Emperador.  Both of those buildings (and the artwork in front of the Caleido) would be protected.

For more information on IP and property releases, check out this link:  https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias por tu comentario, me ayuda. Las razones específicas que me dan son razones de calidad, pero me he leído el link que me has pasado, según lo que pone ahí, ¿debería pedir permiso a los dueños de edificios para poder usar las fotos con fines comerciales? Si es así adobe debería haberme dado esa razón para rechazarme la foto porque tenía pensado enviar más de esos edificios. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe stock moderator reports only the first issue they see in your images, not every issue. There could be both technical issues and IP issues. You could perhaps repair the technical issues and resubmit and then earn an IP rejection. You are expected to inspect and find the issues yourself after reading all the Help pages that Adobe has provided.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, muchas gracias por tu sugerencia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Incluso si lo hacen, el acuerdo de colaborador dice que Adobe puede rechazar tus imágenes sin dar ninguna razón. Tenemos que vivir con lo que tenemos.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claro, simplemente es por aprender 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @M Torollo ,

The perspective of the 3rd, 4th and 7th photos are incorrect. They should be vertical. 

The first photo is noisy and a bit cool.

The third photo is a bit cool.

The two flags are with chromatic noise and are not in sharp focus.

I hope you found this helpful.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias por tu comentario. Sé que la perspectiva "normal" o correcta es en vertical, pero a mí me gusta la perspectiva diagonal 😄 ya veo que a adobe no :D. Gracias por ayudarme con todas las fotos. Saludos. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @M Torollo ,

You are welcome.

Think maximizing the potential of you submissions. It is likely that more customers will want upright images. It is easier to rotate and crop upright images taken landscape with enough negative space without major losses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias, sí, entiendo lo que dices, lo tendré en cuenta 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree that there is an IP problem (the balloons are a modern sculpture I think? You need permission from the artist before your photo can be used in an advert - just as the artist would need permission from you before using your photo in an advert).  But Adobe do not say "technical issues" when they mean IP. 

I wonder if your composition is the problem. Ignoring the tilted buldings, the main subject is cut off slightly in both flags, sculpture and zebra. Adobe want complete objects - the purchaser of the picture will usually crop it to meet their artistic/design needs, but they cannot undo your cropping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, muchas gracias por tu ayuda, soy nueva en adobe y no me di cuenta de que la escultura necesitaba permiso para ser publicada. También me ayuda saber que adobe busca objetos completos. 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Read all the Help pages on intellectual property. It's quite a complex topic.

Adobe Moderstors are trained to look for good photographic composition, which can mean level horizons, no leaning  verticals, no cropped off details, no missing limbs in people, etc.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @M Torollo ,

Welcome to the community of photographers. You will benefit much by reading the information at the Stock Contributor Support, Tips for Getting Your Stock Images Accepted, Property Release and other tips to help you prepare and submit better images.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

The composition needs a lot of work; the diagonal of the buildings does not work here. It Looks as if they are falling over!

You need to be very carfeul how you use strong diagonals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gracias por tus consejos, los tendré en cuenta 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The buildings, the flags and the artwork need IP releases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Las banderas no necesitan liberación. El templo egipcio tampoco. Los demás edificios y la obra de arte con los globos sí necesitarían una.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSC_1672+.jpg

DSC_2950.JPG

La primera rechazada por calidad y la segunda por propiedad intelectual (imagino que es porque se ve torre cristal escrito). Entonces si estos edificios están protegidos cómo podría conseguir que el "propietario" me firme para poder usar las fotos? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing is in focus in the first image. 
For the second image to be accepted, you would have to either erase the logo on the basket, or get the building owner to sign a property release.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @M Torollo ,

The sky is out of focus.

The second image has pink color fringing on the left shoulder of one of the men. You need to remove the name from the basket. That name looks like a company name and do not necessarily belong to the owner of the building. Please take some time out now and read the info of the links I post here. One of them gives detailed information about IP and gives you access to the form. To request permission to submit buildings or other properties you can choose the electronic release or the printed release. You'll learn about that at the link.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first is out of focus. It is quite difficult to photograph the fire and getting the picture focussed. You should have this part crisp sharp:

Abambo_0-1674568216748.png

The picture is also lightly underexposed.

As for the second picture, you need to edit out the logo on the cage and any other logo in the image. The picture is overexposed, and you need to pay attention to the chromatic aberration.

Abambo_0-1674568857258.png

You have several elements that are overblown, but shouldn't be, as they aren't reflective. This is an indication of either a bad exposure or bad post-processing.

Abambo_1-1674570769327.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines