• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PORQUE no admitieron esta foto

Participant ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas tardes a todos y todas no se porque no admitieron esta foto me dicen que hubieron problemas tecnicos alguien me podria ayudar.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your main subject is not in sharp focus, and the shadows are underexposed. The sky is also blown out, so you should probably just crop it out. The white balance seems a bit too yellow. You would also have had to include a model release from the man in the photo.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exposure: You need to lighten-up the shadows and bring down the whites/highlights.

Contrast: I would add more local contrast (Texture/Clarity)

Composition: When taking the picture, it would have been better to frame the picture differently, to bring in more sky and get the photographer more on the golden ratio (you could even add more sky, getting the photographer a tick lower):

Abambo_0-1652249703630.png

As you now can't change the framing you took, I would crop like this:

Abambo_1-1652249767919.png

This will also cut out the too small sky stripe. However, the sky is important to orient the viewer, so think about composition, when you take a picture next time.

Looking at the picture at 100%, I have the impression that there is some digital shake compensation, noise reduction and sharpening. It would have been better to photograph more open to get some DOF. The picture should still be OK at around f8, as long as the photographer is focused. This would also have “hidden” some weakness of the lens in the corners.

The biggest problem, however, is a strange artefact around the photographer's arm (here seen at 300%):

Abambo_2-1652250324363.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Focus, exposure and composition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines