Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Portfolio issues

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, there
I need your help. I just changed my password and signed in to my contributor account with my new password but I can't upload photos or manage my photos on my portfolio because on the top line of the page I can only see ST Adobe Stock on the leftside and BUY, SIGN IN and Adobe logo on the right side (No upload photo tab) I can only see TIME FRAME, DOWNLOADS, EARNINGS and AVAILABLE EARNINGS, 12-Week Trend graph and all of my photos on my portfolio but I can't manage anything else about my photos. What I have tried to do was I signed out from all devices that I signed in before but they are all the same. Can you please advise?

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you see sign in, you arn't signed in!

You may clear browser cache and cookies or you may try with a different browser, if the sign-in is not working.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I see sign in but that is after I signed in to my account. Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines