Position on my contributor dashboard

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please inform what does position mean. It states a number in the thousands I see it on my dashboard.

Thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019
it's your ranking based on the sales.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's your ranking based on the sales.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The position number tells us very little in my opinion, because it only tells us how many contributors make more money than we do. But it doesn't provide an overall context because we don't know the total number of contributors. It would be very helpful if we were either given our percentile rating, or given both the number of contributors doing better then us, and the number of contributors doing worse than us.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not here in a competition, so as long a we can't buy something for it, it is very uninteresting for me. Only if I would be in the top ten, it would tell me how much money I could theoretically do... As I'm far away from that, I'm not interested in seeing that number.
ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i would have to agree with you James.  the number itself means nothing unless there is something to compare it with in the overall standing. but WHY others may be doing better or worse would be of value as well. the number/statistic by itself is not of any learning value, if we hope to get better at what we do here on Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines